MENU

Slide

Friday, February 29, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Passerby: Hello there, Huh? what's my blogspot?

This is my blogspot loh, lol.
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/

Anon2: Hahahs, No worries babe,
I'm sure you'll be able to do it well after some practice.

Hmm, I'm using Ardell's Waterproof LashGrip Adhesive.
And i just pull them off luh, Although sometimes
i do stick them on my real lashes
& pull my real lashes off accidentally. :x

My humble collection of falsies.
Just threw away a couple of them. hehehe.

Huiyu: Yup, breathless. Do you want the song?
If you want, nudge me online okay!

Anon1: My Le Pliage bag is the medium sized
one with the short handle,
Cost my boyf around 170bucks?

PassingbyNia:
Hahahas, yeah,
Do quite alot of online shopping.
I guess it's because things you buy
online is more exclusive and unique lah.

sometimes when i shop in singapore,
the things i see just don't entice me at all loh.
I LOVE URBAN OUTFITTERS! Hehehe,
Karmaloop.com is nice too.

Sher: LOL! Drama queen ah, You sot sot one luh!

Chase after me with mouse, of cos drama lah!

Cindee: Hey babe, Is it the Seikisho mask white?
Kose got black mask meh? o.0

Felicia: Wahahaha, Majong again, When? Heehehe.

Nana: Hahahas, Lesbo nana, Aiyoh
everything is not confirmed lah my dear!


Bao: That's very cool! Show me leh. hehe.

Joey: Ehhh, pleated skirts ah, I've no idea leh,
I don't really like/wear pleated skirts. Sorry!

G: Hahahas, Eh, That's a very difficult question to answer!
I guess all the techniques of different photographers
will be different so i won't actually compare and
say which one i like more or less luh.

Cos for every shoot, I'll def like more or less
10 pictures of what i like thou.
Good! Leejay is super friendly, hehehehe.
Have fun uh, remember to bring sunblock! :x

Anonnnnn: the Shmack Yakuza Tee,
it's arnd S$52 excluding shipping fee.

Passer: Hahahas, how long is your long!

You mean like long long, long? Lol,
When i had long hair last time i didnt really like it thou.

Amy: Hahahas, oh! finally saw you! Heh.





One picture here from Kensuke @ Labrador Park.
Love the vibrancy of the colours! :D



I JUST WOKE UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP!

HAHAHAHAS Yeah i knoooow, it's like 3pm now. :x
I slept at like 7am, cos i was playing majong
with Apple, Shirley and Felicia at Apple's house.


Yesterday was a frigging tiring day luh!
I had to wake up at 7am, prepared and set out
for suntec city convention hall and be there by 8am.
And obviouuuuusly, as expected. I'm late.
I cabbed there and it cost me a whopping S$24.
F.. @#%$@#^%$&!

And why did i have to go there so damn early?
I went to help out for the MOE kids career fair.
I was one of the lollipop girls!
Hahahhas, had to carry a lollipop board and
lead the group of kids from one booth to one booth.

Maaaan, oh man.
It's frigging hilarious that the primary sch
kids look like their primary 3-4!
I would never have guessed that they're primary 6 man.

Anyway, It was damn easy lah,
nothing much to do except bringing them arnd.

But some kids are so idiotic i feel like smacking them.
Tsk, i've totally no patience for kids.

I was like on the phone with JX for like 30-40 mins.
He's coming back to singapore reaaaally soon.
Like 24th march. Really happy man!

It was pretty fun, made a few new friends and stuff. (:
Was glad that most of the people there are pretty friendly!
Will be getting some of the pictures from vicson,
the photographer for the day soon.

Bump into quite afew people yesterday
samantha, janice &friend, samuel yeoh,
and felicia and amy came and look for me
after i'm almost done with the fair.

So we hung out at suntec for abit before we went
over to kovan to look for Shirley and Apple at HK cafe.
I hate HK cafe, Never liked the food there. Boooooo!
Then Shirley damn naggy lah, keep calling and calling and say
things like, "Eh, y'all crawling from jurong or what, so slow!"
LOL!



So when we reach HongKong Cafe, we ordered and waited for
our food and started crapping about
the saying that Earth is gonna die by year 2040.
Which i think is pretty ugly and scary.


Imagine we're gonna all be wiped out in a
massive flood like the movie "FLOOD"


By 2040, the four of us are gonna be like exactly 50.
Can you imagine dying at the age of fifty,
not exactly frigging old leh!

Omg, i'm sure if it's a flood,
We all are not gonna die pretty man.
Everybody will be bloated and puffy,
dead bodies floating everywhere.
Not a nice sight that is. Ewwww.

And i was like really sad yesterday when i was like,
"omg we're gonna die looking really terrible."

Then shirley was like, "You're sad because later no
"Song-Ka" (which means funeral) for you when you die right!"
then she was like saying i'm siao, whole world die off
already still need funeral for what! Lol!

Hahahahs, then they were like saying imagine
when you're flush away by the flood,
then all the cockroach and lizard also all over!
OMMMMG, that is the most disgusting thing ever.



We talked about alot of our primary school stuff!
And felicia, being my auntie thou
i'm like 2 days older than her (it's complicated. :x)
We like grew up totally so we're like childhood friends.

And she told me when i was really young
i told her some stupid stuff which she remembers loh.
HOW CAN SHE RMB MAN!
WHEN I CAN'T EVEN RMB ANYTHING. LOL!

She said last time i told her why my chinese name is shi wen,
"Because my mummy say, when i was born that time,
i'm very very shi wen that's why i'm called shi wen."

I'm such an idiot, hahahas.
I guess kids do say alot of retarded stuff.
I'm so embarassed.
:x

Then yuanqing joined us and she was like
frigging left out cos Shirley, Felicia and me
were all from CHIJ, then we were like yakking
on and on about the past.
It was like so fun lah.



Then we went to play majong at Apple's house!
Play play play from like 1-6am?
It's was my firrrrrrrrst time ever playing majong!
Then they keep @#$%^&* nag and nag
and say i'm SLOOOOOOW.

And i kept zone-ing out and day dreaming,
and they had to always prompt me when it's my turn.
Or else i'll throw out my tiles before i pick my tiles. -.-
1st time mar! What do you expect! Tsk.

And we were like playing until we're all damn grumpy lah!
I got all cranky and one moment i was getting all pouty
and another i'll keep laughing & laughing
for no apparent reason then i got smacked by shirley goh!
So frigging fierce! LOL!


Okay, I'm gonna stop blogggggging & go and be a bookworm.
Rot in bed and reeeeeead for the rest of the night.
I dunno why people don't believe i'm a total bookworm!
Ask my boyf, he can totally vouch for me man.

Goodbyeeeee! :D


No comments: